Exploration and Discovery

Exploration and Discovery
The Outdoor Classroom

Monday, August 8, 2011

setting up a new classroom

OMG I have been in almost every day for weeks and I am finally feeling like my classroom is set up. I can't imagine how teachers do it with two or three days notice. There is so much to pour through and weed out. I know some people wouldn't put in the hours off the clock, but it is a quality of life issue for me. It would be similar to not cleaning up a mess in my home because it wasn't my mess...well, I still have to live with it.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that's a royal pain to clean out others' messes. I remember when I had moved in there, I had to clean out drawers of stuff! I kept a minimal of things tho. Those library books are basically all mine w/lots ordered from Scholastic from points and even my money :O).

    ReplyDelete